How To Apply
Look over the MOLB Faculty Research Interests and contact faculty you may be interested in working with.
Send them an e-mail describing your interests, career goals, and the research you would like to pursue.
Required documents for the Graduate School:
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee
If you are international, and have questions pertaining to Visas, 1-20 or DS-2019, etc., please contact the International Student Studies, (ISSS) Office.
Please e-mail the following materials directly to the Molecular Biology Office at email@example.com :
- Application for Financial Support
- 3 Long-form Reference Letters - Letters must include signatures and business/professional full color letterhead. (Optional Reference Form may accompany letter)
- Graduate Advisor Form
- Letter of Interest
- GRE Scores - (a minimum score of 300 is required by the MOLB program)
- TOEFL Scores - (a minimum score of 550 is required by the Graduate School)
DEADLINE FOR FALL APPLICATIONS: December 15th
DEADLINE FOR SPRING APPLICATIONS: October 15th
NOTE: The Recruiting Committee is under no obligation to review incomplete applications. All items, needed to complete an application, must be received by the MOLB Office by the deadlines.